Prep Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Total Time: 30 min | Servings: 2 | Difficulty: Easy
- 500 g of Potato Gnocchi
- 250 g Butternut Pumpkin (thinly sliced)
- 3 tablespoons The Pumpkin house`s Pumpkin Seed Oil
- 3 tablespoons The Pumpkin house`s Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- Parmesan cheese or sour cream
- Boil gnocchi in salted water according to packet instructions.
- Remove from water and put into serving dish with 2 tablespoons of The Pumpkin house`s Pumpkin Seed Oil.
- Put pumpkin into boiling water bring back to boil and drain off water. Add to gnocchi.
- Mi the last tablespoon of Pumpkin Seed Oil with the Pumpkin Seed Pesto and gently mix through the gnocchi.
- Serve immediately with a spoon of sour cream or grated Parmesan cheese.
Photo courtesy of Julie Goodwin