Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 10 min | Total Time: 15 min | Servings: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1/2 cup The Pumpkin house`s Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 cups The Pumpkin house`s Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine The Pumpkin house`s Raw pumpkin seeds, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse on and off, for about 20 seconds, until the seeds are almost ground.
- Add lemon juice, and The Pumpkin house`s Pumpkin Seed Oil, and pulse on and off for about 40 seconds (you may want to scrap down the sides with a spatula in between pulses), until all the ingredients are combined. The mixture should be more like a course paste than a liquefied sauce, so be careful not to over-process.
- Transfer to a bowl, taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate for up to five days.
Photo taken by Mei Vien. 🙂