Prep Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Total Time: 20 min | Servings: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 250g dark/ milk or white chocolate, broken into squares
- 60g coconut oil
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 250g Roasted&Salted / Raw pumpkin seeds from The Pumpkin house
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a double boiler over low-medium heat, melt chocolate and coconut oil together until smooth and shiny.
- Turn off heat and stir through vanilla.
- Add Roasted&Salted / Raw pumpkin seeds in two batches, mixing well after each addition.
- Using a spoon, pick up 1-2 tablespoons of mixture, place on prepared tray and form into rounds. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate until set or place in the freezer to fasten up the setting process.
- Serve and Enjoy!